The last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me. I’ve been dealing with a sick parent, issues regarding migrating this website to a new hosting provider, crazy deadlines at work, lack of sleep coupled with an obscene lack of wine and chocolate in my system.
Because of all this, I woke up with a distinct case of #IDGAF-itis. I’m feeling particularly salty and plan on getting some me time in this weekend starting today. So of course that means I’m starting a new segment! #IDGAF FRIDAYS! So brace yourselves for a gif-full #IDGAF post 😉
My plans for today involve going to work where, since my deadlines have been met, I will:
- Walk in like a BOSS and give zero f#@ks
- Have a long lunch and give zero f#@ks
- Leave early and give zero f#@ks
After this I plan on going home and:
- Pouring myself a tall glass of wine (or four) and give zero f#@ks
- Cracking open a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip Talenti gelato and give zero f#@ks
- Attacking my husband when he gets home and ahem, “greeting” him for a few hours and give zero f#@ks about our neighbors and the noise level.
- After achieving a satisfied goofy grin and relaxed limbs, I will watch Netflix and binge on the new Daredevil season till early morning and give zero f@#ks.
On Saturday I plan on napping A LOT and give zero f#@ks.
On Sunday I plan on:
- Weeping a bit because I have to go back to work the next day giving 2% f#@ks
- Opening another bottle of wine to remind myself that the weekend isn’t quite over, reducing f#@ks back down to zero.
- Putting another goofy grin on my husband’s face and give zero f#@ks.
- Bingeing on more Daredevil and give zero f#@ks
So those are my plans. What are yours? Are you having an IDGAF Friday? What are your plans? Share below 🙂
Laurel Cremant is an opinionated author and reader of romance with a wicked sense of humor. RNIC was smart (or crazy) to bring her on as a blogger. In 2016 she took over the management of this site and relishes her new title of “Overlord of Awesome”