Back in March I posted RNIC’s first IDGAF post. I have no idea how I haven’t done another since then, because IDGAF has been my mantra almost every week since then.
Sometimes major life events put things in perspective. In my case, they’ve made me realize that somethings I’ve prioritized in the past are trivial and deserve little (if any) of my time. They also made me see that sometimes it’s okay to not GAF for a little bit. It’s a mental break that is much needed.
So let’s get this IDGAF Friday rolling 🙂 And because I’m all about the uber slayage that Beyonce has been dishing lately, consider this the IDGAF Friday, Beyonce edition 😉
Let’s start off with me looking for my remaining fucks…
Oh right that’s right. Today I have ZERO! 🙂 ZEROOOOOOOOOO.
My plans for today involve going to work where I will:
- Sit through my four meetings, take zero notes and give zero f#@ks <– Who the hell schedules Friday meetings anyway. Bitch please.
- Have a long lunch and give zero f#@ks
- Schedule a mani/pedi appointment because my weekend IDGAF game needs to be fly
- If ANYONE even suggests I stay past 5 o’clock. My side eye will be fierce…
After this I plan on going home and:
- Pouring myself a tall glass of wine (or four) and give zero f#@ks
- Re-watch Beyonce’s #Lemonade and take her IDGAF master class
- Drink more wine
- Drink more wine
- Hubby is working late tonight but when he gets home I will be like…
On Saturday I plan on:
- Napping A LOT and giving zero f#@ks.
- Drinking mimosas while awake
- Eating carbs, Carbs and CARBS!
- Going out later and rocking out
On Sunday I plan on:
- As usual, weeping a bit because I have to go back to work the next day forcing me to momentarily give 2% f#@ks
- Opening another bottle of wine to remind myself that the weekend isn’t quite over, reducing f#@ks back down to zero.
- For anyone who tries to remind me that Monday is approaching I will be like…
And guess what? I will wake up on Monday morning like…
So those are my plans. What are yours? Are you having an IDGAF Friday? What are your plans? Share below 🙂
Laurel Cremant is an opinionated author and reader of romance with a wicked sense of humor. RNIC was smart (or crazy) to bring her on as a blogger. In 2016 she took over the management of this site and relishes her new title of “Overlord of Awesome”