We love reading romance books and are always open to review requests. Check out our official review policy and our notes below. If all looks good to you, fill out the Review Request Form at the bottom of this page.
Please consider the following before submitting a book for review:
- We review romance novels only. This includes the many sub-genres of romance: inspirational, paranormal, historical, contemporary, erotic, new adult, urban fantasy, and LGBT.
- We select books that appeal to us based on blurbs, excerpts and other information.
- Acceptance does not guarantee a review.
- If a reviewer chooses your book to read, after it has been reviewed, we will send you a link to the review.
- If selected for review, you will be contacted and asked to provide a copy of your book at that time.
- We only accept ebooks. Our preferred format is a .pdf or .epub format. In the age of e-readers this makes it easier for us to read and review your book.
- Please fill out the form completely. An incomplete form will result in automatic rejection.
- It’s our desire to find a reviewer who will appreciate your work and give it a fair review. To that end, please state any content that a reviewer may find objectionable, i.e. BDSM, menage, anal, etc.; in “Message” section of the form below. You may also use this section to mention if the book is part of a series that cannot stand alone.
- If you have any questions please refer to our Review Policy page.